As you know we are now on Twitter. What's that, you may ask and why should I join?
We hear on the media so many bad and good things about Twitter. Well, this is one of the good ones. If you have an account and many of our members do, you can follow us and get reminders, information and links about what is going on in Edenbridge U3A. None of your details, except for the username you choose, are ever displayed on the web. You'll find us here https://twitter.com/edenbridgeu3a
So, if you want to join millions of others, just follow the simple steps below and be an Edenbridge U3A follower......
To create an account on the web:
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, email address, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- On the next page, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose one we've suggested. We'll tell you if the username you want is available.
- Double-check your name, email address, password, and username.
- Click Create my account.You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let us know that you're human.
- Twitter will send a confirmation email to the email address you entered. Click the link in that email to confirm your email address and account.
For more detailed information, why not go to the